Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20/7/23

ESUTONIAGO

Had a lot of fun in school today, whilst the others were scribbling their sentences on paper I asked the sensei if it's okay to write it on the whiteboard, luckily she agreed and I managed to show off my knowledge, humor and hiragana (and katakana) skills. I am all that is man!

Also, Mark is a pretty awesome guy, thank you first impressions for failing me again! Me, Mark and Hiro-chan had tempura for lunch which, like you guessed, was very oishii!

Before I talk about the culture lesson first the evening. I taught some Estonian to my host-family, luckily they knew about the umlauts so Ö Ä Ü were no surprise, Õ on the other hand... also, I get constant praise for my Nihongo so that's excellent!

And for the culture lesson we visited one of the largest temples in Nippon:












No comments:

Post a Comment